Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snag!

It hit a small bump in the road today.  I went to Quizno's for dinner.  It was a spur of the moment thing.  I had to run to Staples to get something laminated and it's just right next door.  It was almost 6pm and I hadn't eaten yet.  I ordered a "Classic Club" on whole wheat.  It had lots of tomatoes and lettuce....but I also had MAYO!  From what I have been able to gather...that sucker was worth about 10 points!  Not as much as I thought!  I also had a bag of Baked Lays.  Plus, I had a couple of bites of Amelia's sandwich that she didn't finish.  Still, it looks like I have about 9 points left for the day!

I feel so guilty....almost like I've done something naughty.  I've been so careful about eating only healthy things.  This was definitely not the healthiest meal.  Still, I logged it and I've fessed up!

The weight is not coming off as fast as I'd like.  I broke my own vow and stepped on my bathroom scale today.  There is about 2 lbs difference between what I weigh at Weight Watchers and what I weigh at home.  I would feel such relief if I could break through into the 270's.  I'm teetering right on the edge.  The scale is taunting me.  I want it so bad...I can' taste it!  And then, I went and had QUIZNO's tonight!  What a dummy!

I will stick to fruits, vegetables and protein over the weekend.  Hopefully this will help me get to my goal on Monday.  Once I hit 279 or lower, I will make my next goal the 260's!  This way, I'm only focusing on 10 lbs at a time.  I never thought I'd be looking forward to 279!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! When I order at a place like Quizno's I just tell them to hold the mayo. Doesn't really change the taste. You CAN do this! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete