Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ok, I'm stunned!

I lost a total of 9.6 lbs this week!  Can you believe it?  Obviously, much of that weightloss was water, but I'll take it!  I'm thrilled with those numbers and it will definitely keep me motivated to continue!  I appreciate all your prayers and words of encouragement! 

I'm too tired to write much more tonight...we just got back from an over night trip to Kingsley Lake which means I'm exhausted and sunburned!  To be honest, I was quite free with my eating today but I still didn't reach my point allowance.  It's really important that I use all my points so I'm going to have to get better about planning.

Anyway, more good info coming up this week!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Awesome! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you don't know the rules. If you lose weight, it's fat. If you gain, its just water retention. ;) LOL

    As you can see, I am retaining the Red Sea. ;)

    I am SO proud of you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete